Fees are pro-rated as per the amount of time you attend the session (up to 90 mins). The fee schedule is set in accordance with the recommendations from the Psychologists' Association of Alberta: https://psychologistsassociati...
Services may be covered in full or in part by your extended health-care insurance or employee benefit plan. You may also be able to claim this service as a medical expense on your income tax. Please check your health-care coverage carefully by asking the following questions.
- Do I have health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
Cash, e-transfers and all major credit cards accepted for payment.
If you miss an appointment and do not provide at least 24-hours notice, or cancel the appointment with less than 24-hours notice, you will be charged for the full cost of the session to the credit card on file.
Questions? Please contact me for further information: [email protected]